The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad news...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

Sad news... Empty
PostSubject: Sad news...   Sad news... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Guys, I wont be able to go on the Club Penguin Forums for about 2 months. If someone can post the bellow for me in the "I'm new/I'm back/I'm leaving" thread, you will make my day.

Quote :
Guys, I have some bad news. I wont be able to go on these forums for about 2 months. And no, it's not because I broke the rules or something, it's just because I'm grounded from them. Yeah, I know you guys will miss me (I hope), but it won't be too long. So don't worry. I will miss you. And RFS, this will be the last time I say this for a while. You ROCK. RFS, you truly ROCK! Keep up the good work. So I guess this is good-bye. Crying or Very sad

EDITED TO ADD: I will ask my mom to post this for me.
Back to top Go down
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

Sad news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news...   Sad news... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Sorry to hear that Greenguy. Now I will be making comics on my own. I hope you will come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

Sad news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news...   Sad news... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 am

Actually, I will still be able to go on these forums. So I can still go on these forums.
Back to top Go down
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

Sad news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news...   Sad news... EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 am

That's good. At least you can still help out with the paper!

PS. Ziek still needs your comic for Iss 4. I think that's the only thing Ziek still needs for the next Iss. I'd get that in soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news...   Sad news... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad news...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spectator Newspaper :: General Chat/Club Penguin :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: