The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common Questions With Pitty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PitMonster
Head Writer

Common Questions With Pitty Empty
PostSubject: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Dear ?????????????,

Who is this? If it isn't Caution! then why is she taking the questions?

- ANONYMOUS

Dear ANONYMOUS,
Actually not. Caution! was just keeping The Common Question Section misterious. I will be recieving the questions now.

Dear ???,

I have a common question for the forums. RFS is an admin, yes? But I looked and saw there are two other admins. They usually aren't on though. Who are they?

-Nick

Dear Nick,
Indeed. RFS is an administator. The other two administators are Ben and Tim. The thing is, RFS' job is forum management, and Tim and Ben do other things for Miniclip. Tim is customer service and Ben is the Web & Game developer. So they occasionally sign on.

Dear ?????,

I love the forums but I want more friends!
How can I get more??

-NOT TELLING

Dear NOT TELLING,
That's great! You love the forums. They are a really cool place. Making friends is tough. Just be yourself and be respectful. With thousands of users, someone will be very similiar to you.

Do you want your question featured in The Spectator? Then email dmcd95@yahoo.com and make the title of the email Spectator Question, and you might find yourself in The Spectator!

-Pitty
Back to top Go down
Charliemeth9
Writer
Charliemeth9

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 am

It's great! I wonder if there will be art with this?
Back to top Go down
http://purplepirate.wordpress.com
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 am

Thanks, it looks great!

Dogsrock445 is working on some art for it. It'll be a yellow penguin with green sunglasses sitting in a chair. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Pen Rua
Writer
Pen Rua

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:48 am

Were you supposed to reveal that it was you, Pitty in this issue. Because, the email sorta gives it away...
Back to top Go down
Caution!
Assistant Manager

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:49 am

Pen Rua wrote:
Were you supposed to reveal that it was you, Pitty in this issue. Because, the email sorta gives it away...

Yeah I think he was. Or was he? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:56 am

Yes, he was. I'm making an article that says "Please welcome Pitty & ToM!"
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions With Pitty   Common Questions With Pitty Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Questions With Pitty
Page 1 of 1