The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"

Go down 
+6
That Nut Guy
Pen Rua
7Styl3
CoolGuy0934
Nightmare
Ziek [Admin]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" Empty
PostSubject: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 am

For the Meet The Staff section of the Newspaper I will need for you to write up a tiny Bio of yourself.

Here's an example of what I would do,

Ziek
Age 14
"I am the editor and producer of the Newspaper. I really have enjoyed putting together this new issue, and I hope you have enjoyed viewing it. I'm very glad that I got some help from an amazing staff, which will be with me for times to come. Enjoy, and look for the future issues from us!"

Please don't make it too long, because we will need to try to fit everyone on 2 pages.

Thank you!

"Hi, I'm Charliemeth9 and I am the Head Writer for the Spectator, a great newspaper that I'm thrilled to be a part of. I would love to be Club Penguin buddies with any fans of the Spectator. Just look out for me in Wind Chill or Bellyside. I will be wearing my usual outfit of the red propeller cap, the pirate boots, the red and black sailor shirt and the parrot."
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:47 am

Nightmare
Hi, im nightmare. Im a comic designer and writer for the Spectator. Im also an admin on the forums. My penguin name is nightmare67. Im always on brumby and frozen. I like to wear my black pirate boots. My favorite minigame is sled racing. I would love to add you on cp if we ever meet!

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoolGuy0934
Photographer

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:51 am

Coolguy0934
Age 13
"I am a photographer for the Newspaper. In this issue I contributed on the 'Achieving Your Personal Look' review and I will countine to post pictures of the fourm in future issues." Im normally in Frozen or any other UK server, so until I ever see you on there, waddle on.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Banned
Banned
7Styl3

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:59 am

Name: 7Styl3
Hey all, I'm 7Styl3. I'm 13 and I'm a boy. I'm head photographer of The Spectator newspaper. I was also become photographer on one of Ziek's old Club Penguin newspaper. I go on CP rarely because I'm busy with my RuneScape account. If you want add me on Club Penguin, try to find Reddish Band and add him. Reddish Band is my spare account. Also I'm usually on Mammoth or Klondike.

Last edited by 7Styl3 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thedockforums.forummotion.com/
Pen Rua
Writer
Pen Rua

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:12 am

Pen Rua
"Hey, I am a writer and interviewer for The Spectator. I really enjoy working on the paper, so I hope you like readin it!. Look out for more issues sonn!"

I don't really want to put out my age...
Back to top Go down
That Nut Guy
Artist
That Nut Guy

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 am

Mustachio
My real name is Nick Robert Peter ________. I love to dance around and make people laugh. I have a good sense of humor and I'm in the process of growing a mustache. tongue Please fell free to call me Peter or Nick on here or on the MCCP forums.
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:35 am

PeTeR wrote:
Mustachio
My real name is Nick Robert Peter ________. I love to dance around and make people laugh. I have a good sense of humor and I'm in the process of growing a mustache. tongue Please fell free to call me Peter or Nick on here or on the MCCP forums.

Wait which one is your first name; Nick, Robert, or Peter. I'm confused!

Oh, and my real name is Lauren. Most of you already know that. Razz

But feel free to call me Lauren, because apparently Ziek in dutch means sick. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Charliemeth9
Writer
Charliemeth9

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:44 am

"Hi, I'm Charliemeth9 and I'm Head Reporter for this fantastic newspaper! I like a laugh and I like drawing and writing. Infact, I'm writing my own book! If you want to meet me in CP, I use the Wind Chill server, I'll be wearing my trademark red propeller cap among other items."
In case you need a picture, here:
Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" Charliemeth
Back to top Go down
http://purplepirate.wordpress.com
Caution!
Assistant Manager

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Mine-
Caution!
Age 13
I am the Assistant Manager of the Newspaper. I really have had
ALOT of fun helping out with this newspaper and I bet you will LOVE to read it.
I really like all the great staff members I have worked with and I really look
forward for the other issues. We have worked very hard and I bet you it will pay off.
Thank-You Ziek for putting this together for us, and readers, I hope you have fun.

Icon made by Kazar- Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" 2571769778_e0d5546752
Back to top Go down
WHOA dude
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:13 pm

WHOA dude

Hello, I'm WHOA dude. I publish "The Opinion" for the Spectator.
I am sorry if I offend any of you, but this is the Opinion!
Hope you have a fun time reading my thoughts of big debates, threads, and more!
(Not to mention the Spears sisters...)
Back to top Go down
Black Dragon

Black Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi, I'm Black Dragon. I live in Thailand, and I'm an artist for The Spectator. My name on Club Penguin is Drk Drgn, so if you see me while I'm hangin out around Frozen, add me. I also go on MiniClip Players, you can add me if you want their, and I also play Planet Cozmo. I can draw good stuff, and have a proper Jordy accent! So, uh yeh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"   Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff" Empty

Back to top Go down

Please write-up a tiny bio of yourself for "Meet The Staff"
Page 1 of 1