The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one to fear, nightmare!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

The one to fear, nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey Users! Sup! I'll be glad to help this forum out! Im a writer for the paper! My name is nightmare on the MCCP forums! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Hey Users! Sup! I'll be glad to help this forum out! Im a writer for the paper! My name is nightmare on the MCCP forums! cheers

No need to say that you are part of the paper, everyone so far is part of the staff. Haha, but it's good to know anyways.

Welcome,welcome, Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
7Styl3
Banned
Banned
7Styl3

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 pm

welcome to the forums nightmare! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thedockforums.forummotion.com/
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:40 am

Im glad to be at the forums. Laughing
Back to top Go down
That Nut Guy
Artist
That Nut Guy

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 am

Welcome! Wait, how come you are an Administrator?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:44 am

Ziek doesnt know alot about forums, i become the forum setup guy. I put the new style, logo, moved threads, made ranks, blocked out swearing ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one to fear, nightmare!   The one to fear, nightmare! Empty

Back to top Go down

The one to fear, nightmare!
Page 1 of 1