The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am posting this at 12:31 AM!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

I am posting this at 12:31 AM!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am posting this at 12:31 AM!!!   I am posting this at 12:31 AM!!! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 am

I don't know why I decided to do this, but I thought I would post a thread at 12:31 AM. I'm up this late because I have to. No, really. I'm not allowed to go to sleep! The reason is because I'm having an EEG on wednesday morning. And I'm having the EEG because I have been kind of spacing out, and my mom says that from what I told her she wants to rule out seizures. Now when they do it, I have to be asleep. So the theory is that if I don't get any sleep tonight, then I go to sleep at the hospital. For more information on EEGs, please contact a parent or legal parental guardian. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down

I am posting this at 12:31 AM!!!
Page 1 of 1