The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

???????Can I????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joeybradley98

???????Can I???????? Empty
PostSubject: ???????Can I????????   ???????Can I???????? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 am

hello I was wanting to know if i could be a sub artist Ziek but just a sub since i know that you arent hireing artist since there is one spot reserved for the secret staff member but if you need something drawn and no one is online or have ben inactive i could be a sub i will draw Rfs and VV n a while or tommorrow(<<<Way misspelled lol! )
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: ???????Can I????????   ???????Can I???????? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:17 am

I will think about it.

Show me what you can do with your artwork. I'll see if you have the potential.
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
joeybradley98

PostSubject: Re: ???????Can I????????   ???????Can I???????? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:22 am

Ziek [Admin] wrote:
I will think about it.

Show me what you can do with your artwork. I'll see if you have the potential.
ok i will get started in a few minutes and big succsess on issue 4 and it was a little obvious that it was pitty he always asked you to get on xat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???????Can I????????   ???????Can I???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

???????Can I????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spectator Newspaper :: General Chat/Club Penguin :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: