The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic Empty
PostSubject: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Here's the Iss. 4 comic I did for Greenguy. Hope you like it! Also, if you use it, can you please put above it "Why RFS Can't Watch Medevil Movies"
Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic 4rq15k
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4rq15k&s=4
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Why did you make me a comic? I already posted mine in the "Spectator Forum Newspaper Team" or whatever thread. And that was my last post on there. And I like your style of drawing. lol!

Arrow BUT GUYS, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I CAN STILL GO ON THESE FORUMS ALL I WANT, BUT NOT THE MCCP FORUMS FOR TWO (2) MONTHS!!!
Back to top Go down
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:22 am

Well, I offered to make a comic because you weren't turning your in, and this is it. Since you turned yours in, we can use this for Iss. 5
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 am

You still don't get it.

1. I can not go on the Miniclip Clubpenguin Forums for two (2) months.
2. I can go on the Spectator Forum, the one you are talking on right now.
3. I can still turn in my comics on this forum all I want.

I think you guys were think I was grounded from the actual computer it self. No, I was grounded from the MCCP Forums. GET IT NOW? Thank-you! So I can still work for Ziek, but not on the MCCP Forum. I will submit all my work here, until the two (2) months are up.
Back to top Go down
Charliemeth9
Writer
Charliemeth9

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:11 am

Why would you be grounded from MCPF?
Back to top Go down
http://purplepirate.wordpress.com
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am

Greenguy312 wrote:
You still don't get it.

I think you guys were think I was grounded from the actual computer it self. No, I was grounded from the MCCP Forums. GET IT NOW? Thank-you! So I can still work for Ziek, but not on the MCCP Forum. I will submit all my work here, until the two (2) months are up.

No, you don't get it. Ziek and I posted in like 10 threads telling you to turn in your comic on this forum. She wanted to get the issue out as soon as possible, and she was waiting for your comic, so I offered to make one for you. Now that you finally posted, we can use yours.
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 pm

mastersnowy wrote:
Greenguy312 wrote:
You still don't get it.

No, you don't get it. Ziek and I posted in like 10 threads telling you to turn in your comic on this forum. She wanted to get the issue out as soon as possible, and she was waiting for your comic, so I offered to make one for you. Now that you finally posted, we can use yours.

Amen.

Thanks Snowy, I'll use this for Issue 5 since Greenguy turned in his comic.
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:13 pm

You mean I can't send in my own comic for issue #5? Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic Confused-smiley-017
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Greenguy312 wrote:
You mean I can't send in my own comic for issue #5? Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic Confused-smiley-017

Naw, you can send in your own comic again next issue. Nobody is replacing you.

This will be Mastersnowy's submission for next issue.
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Comic Designers
Greenguy312

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 am

OOOOOOOOOOH! Thanks for clearing this up. Smile
Back to top Go down
WHOA dude
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Does every comic have to be about the moderators and admins? If you're going to do it about someone do it about some users, not just the mods and admins for issue upon issue.
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:37 am

WHOA dude wrote:
Does every comic have to be about the moderators and admins? If you're going to do it about someone do it about some users, not just the mods and admins for issue upon issue.

Exactly, the Moderator/Admin jokes are getting very tiring.

Be creative, don't just use RFS and VV for every issue.
Back to top Go down
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:58 pm

This wasn't the original comic I was going to make. I had only a day to make this and this is the first idea that came into my head. I shall make no more mod comics forever....... (this is only the second mod comic I made out of like 4 issues.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic   Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenguy's Iss. 4 Comic
Page 1 of 1