The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned on the Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

Banned on the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Banned on the Forums   Banned on the Forums EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 pm

I decided after seeing what Black Dragon did to say that I am only 12, just like him. I really hope you will let me stay on the team because I don't think I am perma-banned. If you want to find someone else, that's ok. I just felt really guilty.
Back to top Go down
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Banned on the Forums   Banned on the Forums EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:59 am

Well, for one you haven't turned in your comic. Please turn it in for Issue 4 because you were here for most of the working stages.

I will think about if you should stay on the list.
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
mastersnowy
Comic Designers

PostSubject: Re: Banned on the Forums   Banned on the Forums EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:35 am

Ziek [Admin] wrote:
Well, for one you haven't turned in your comic. Please turn it in for Issue 4 because you were here for most of the working stages.

I will think about if you should stay on the list.
I turned in my comic in the submissions section . It would mean a lot to me if you considered keeping me on the list. I feel very guilty about what I have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned on the Forums   Banned on the Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned on the Forums
Page 1 of 1