The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] Empty
PostSubject: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Attention writers, we still need an article on the new sub-forum in RP section:The Land Of 5's. Just discuss what it is about, so the reader will clearly understand.

It is the archive of all the best Role Playing Stories that were finished and successful!

Good luck, and whoever takes this task please let me know!

-Ziek
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Pen Rua
Writer
Pen Rua

PostSubject: Re: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:57 am

Sorry, I won't be able to do that one. I do not use the RP forum that much, sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Charliemeth9
Writer
Charliemeth9

PostSubject: Re: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:07 am

Right. I would ask Blobby to do it, but since you asked her and she hasn't responded, I think maybe she doesn't really want to do it. So, Nightmare should be given this task as the only remaining member of the writing staff not being given a chance to write. If Nightmare fails to the task, then I will do it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://purplepirate.wordpress.com
Ziek [Admin]
Admin
Ziek [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:49 am

Charliemeth9 wrote:
Right. I would ask Blobby to do it, but since you asked her and she hasn't responded, I think maybe she doesn't really want to do it. So, Nightmare should be given this task as the only remaining member of the writing staff not being given a chance to write. If Nightmare fails to the task, then I will do it for you.

Okay, thank you for the response. Yes, not many people are familiar with this part of the forums. I will ask Nightmare to do this, and if he is not avaliable I will come to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thespectatornews.forumotion.com
Nightmare
Admin
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm

I have PM'd ziek. I could only get so far because i was going out somewhere. She is finishing the rest of the story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]   We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS] Empty

Back to top Go down

We still need an article! [ATTENTION WRITERS]
Page 1 of 1