The Spectator Newspaper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Spectator Newspaper

From the Miniclip Club Penguin Forums this is The Spectator Newspaper Forums. It's designed for the staff of the newspaper, for better communication.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Thread- ToM!'s Mission Index

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charliemeth9
Writer
Charliemeth9

Hot Thread- ToM!'s Mission Index Empty
PostSubject: Hot Thread- ToM!'s Mission Index   Hot Thread- ToM!'s Mission Index EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:56 am

I wasn't asked to this, but I have decided it would be a good idea. Ziek:

Today, I’ll be reviewing another Hot Thread. I have chosen to review ToM!’s P.S.A. Mission Index, a fantastic guide to all seven Club Penguin missions. Since its creation back in February, the guide has helped countless penguins complete missions. The mission guides are clear and easy to follow, which is why a lot of people like to use them. I myself, have been privileged enough to have one of my own guides used (check out the mission 6 one!). But if you’re more of a visual kind of guy then just click the link under the mission guide to see one of Superspy4’s superb video walkthroughs. This thread is a great guide to anyone experiencing difficulties in the secret agent tasks. I challenge you to find something wrong with it- mission impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://purplepirate.wordpress.com

Hot Thread- ToM!'s Mission Index
Page 1 of 1